CFSA 2019 SRING SOCCER REGISTRATION IS OPEN
CFSA JHSL at Schiel Road
CY-Fair Sports Association (CFSA) and Albion Hurricanes FC (AHFC) have teamed up to bring the Cy-Fair community a one-of-a-kind, local soccer program for Boys & Girls ages Age 5 – 10.
CFSA Soccer Spring 2019 Information
- 10 weeks February 5 – May 5
- Practice is 1 hour on Tuesdays at Schiel Rd. Sports Complex
Age 5-6 at 5:30-6:30 PM
Age 7-8 at 6:30-7:30 PM
Age 9-10 at 7:30-8:30 PM
- Games are 1 hour on Sundays between 1:00-4:00 PM at Schiel Road Complex
- All practices & games will be at Schiel Road Sports complex, 22515 Schiel Rd. Cypress, TX 77433
- Cost per player $175 which includes all games, practices, Nike uniform, referees and staffing.
- $35 late registration fee after February 12
Difference between JHSL & other recreational soccer programs:
· Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
· Players coached by staff at training & Sunday games
· Very organized & structured recreational soccer program
· United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Age Appropriate Curriculum
· Pathway to Albion Hurricanes FC competitive soccer program
Age 5-6 – 2 friend requests allowed
Age 7-8 – 3 friend requests allowed
Age 9/10 – 4 friend requests allowed
Player requests must be made at registration in the friend request field. All requests must be made by all parties.
You will receive confirmation immediately upon finalizing your registration. If you do not receive an email registration confirmation immediately, please search your spam folder to locate the confirmation. Also, please except emails from the program email addresses, cy-fairsports.org & firstname.lastname@example.org if you find the email confirmation in your spam folder.
Need more information? Contact email@example.com or call (281) 256-3400 between 10 am – 3 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and 3 pm – 7 pm on Thursdays.
2019 SPRING SCHEDULE
The league is open to boys & girls Age 5-10. The program begins with 2 team formation training sessions to assess the player's ability to ensure parity between the CFSA teams.
February 5 1st Team formation training session
February 12 2nd Team formation training session
February 15 Teams rostered
February 19 1st practice in teams
February 24 1st game
May 5 Final game
COMPLETE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
Training Dates: February 5, 12, 19, 26 March 19, 26 April 2, 9, 23, 30
Game Dates: February 24 March 3, 24, 31 April 7, 14, 28 May 5
All practices are covered by our professionally trained staff. Sunday games are coached, refereed and overseen by AHFC professional staff. CFSA is looking for parent volunteer coaches to help substitute players on game day. If you are interested in volunteering as a parent volunteer coach, please add your name in the volunteer section of the CFSA registration.
Cy-Fair Sports Association will issue a refund minus a $50 administrative fee any time prior to the close of regular registration for any program. There are no refunds once the season starts.
Follow us on twitter @jhslsoccer
Junior Hurricanes Soccer Program Video
Click on the link to see why we play small sided games: http://www.getsportiq.com/2016/02/horst-wein-the-10-most-important-conditions-to-develop-creative-potential-within-each-child/
Click on the link below and read more on small sided games: