CFSA Jr. Hurricanes at Schiel Road Sports Complex
Cy-Fair Sports Association (CFSA) and Albion Hurricanes FC (AHFC) have teamed up to bring the Cy-Fair community a one-of-a-kind, local soccer program for Boys & Girls ages Age 4 – 11.
CFSA Soccer Fall 2020 Information
- 10 weeks September 8 – November 15
- Practice is 1 hour on Tuesdays at Schiel Rd. Sports Complex
Age 4-6 at 5:30-6:30 PM
Age 7-8 at 6:30-7:30 PM
Age 9-11 at 7:30-8:30 PM
- Age groups are determined by players age between January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
- Games are 1 hour on Sundays between 1:00-4:30 PM at Schiel Road Complex
- All practices & games will be at Schiel Road Sports complex, 22515 Schiel Rd. Cypress, TX 77433
- Cost per player is $175 which includes all practices, games, uniforms, referees and staffing
- $35 late registration fee starts September 16
Difference between the Jr. Hurricanes & other recreational soccer programs:
· Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
· Players coached by staff at training & Sunday games on field
· Very organized & structured recreational soccer program
· United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Age Appropriate Curriculum
· Pathway to Albion Hurricanes FC competitive soccer program
Unlimited Friend Requests
Age 4-6 – 6 players per team (5 Friend requests)
Age 7-8 – 8 players per team (7 Friend requests)
Age 9-11 – 10 players per team (9 Friend requests)
Friend requests must be made at registration in the player notes field. All requests must be made by all parties.
You will receive confirmation immediately upon finalizing your registration. If you do not receive an email registration confirmation immediately, please search your spam folder to locate the confirmation. Also, please accept emails from the program email addresses, cy-fairsports.org & email@example.com if you find the email confirmation in your spam folder. Please do not unsubscribe your email address during the season as you will not receive important information & communication from the CFSA soccer program.
Need more information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 256-3400 or 713 898-1757 between 10 am – 3 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and 2 pm – 6 pm on Thursdays.
2020 Fall SCHEDULE
The league is open to boys & girls Age 4-11. The program begins with 2 team formation training sessions to assess the player's ability to ensure parity between the CFSA teams.
- September 8 1st Team formation training session
- September 15 2nd Team formation training session
- September 19 Teams rostered
- September 22 1st practice in teams
- September 27 1st game
- November 15 Final game
COMPLETE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
Training Dates: September 8, 15, 22, 29 October 6, 13, 20, 27 November 3, 10
Game Dates: September 27 October 4, 11, 18, 25 November 1, 8, 15
All practices are covered by our professionally trained coaching staff. Sunday games are coached on field, refereed and overseen by Jr. Hurricanes staff. CFSA is looking for parent volunteers to help substitute players in and out of games on game day. If you are interested in volunteering as a parent volunteer, please add your name in the volunteer section of the CFSA registration when you register. A parent volunteer’s main duties are to substitute the players in and out of the games, give equal playing time to each player and to be a positive influence on the sidelines.
Cy-Fair Sports Association will issue a refund minus a $50 administrative fee any time prior to the close of regular registration for any program. There are no refunds once the season starts.
Follow us on twitter @jhslsoccer