Cy-Fair Sports Association
Complex Rules & Regulations
Rules pertain to CFSA's Schiel Road Sports Complex and all Fields and Gyms used for CFSA sanctioned events.
Violation of CFSA Sports Complex policies and rules are grounds for sanctions against offending teams, it’s managers, coaches, players parents or fans. Teams found violating these policies face potential disqualification from the current event and possible suspensions from future CFSA or CFSA sanctioned events or practices.
· NO TRESPASSING. AUTHORIZED USERS ONLY. You must have a reservation or be participating in a CFSA league activity to use CFSA facilities.
· NO ALCOHOL allowed at anytime on any CFSA property
· NO TOBACCO PRODUCTS allowed at anytime
· NO PETS allowed other than service animals
· NO ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES allowed at anytime
· NO FIREARMS allowed at any time, not even with CHL Permits
· ABUSIVE OR VULGAR language prohibited
· NO ARTIFICIAL NOISE MAKERS allowed at any games at anytime
· NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS allowed at any time. Teams may bring one cooler for water
· NO GLASS allowed anywhere in facility
· No throwing or bouncing of any balls against any fencing or buildings in the facility
· Coaches make sure your team picks up all trash after each game or practice. Failure to do so may result in a cleaning fee as assessed by the CFSA Board
· Parking is at your own risk. Please follow all parking rules and instructions. Parallel parking is not allowed anywhere in the complex at any time. Please do not park in no parking zones. Violators are subject to towing at their own expense.
· CFSA has the sole right and authority to close the complex due to weather related issues at any time